Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) – is obtained from whole cocoa beans. It is hard, fragile, with a characteristic, pleasant aroma of cocoa. It melts due to body heat. Cocoa butter has a very high biocompatibility with human skin. Rich in alkaloids and polyphenols, it is a powerful antioxidant, and thanks to the content of oleic acid it has moisturizing and regenerating properties.
– helps in reducing stretch marks and lightening scars,
– is a very effective emollient, has a moisturizing, oiling and protective effect,
– vitamins and minerals contained in it nourish and regenerate the skin, give it smoothness,
– it can be used for sunbathing, it allows to get a nice, healthy skin tone,
– eliminates inflammation of the skin, accelerates the process of wounds healing and burns,
– it has rejuvenating properties and protects the skin against wrinkles.